This is a Blog that is the behind the scenes blog on the World In My View Blog.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Behind the Blog Edtion 1

Well this is my first edition of behind the Blog. I am not sure how often I will do this, but I will keep you updated on all new editions of this.

The Goal for the World in My View is really to show life from my perspective through poetry mostly, but some written word.

I have been blogging for 3 straight weeks now.
The number one post so far was Judge 
The background for this is really just a struggle between me and those of whom Judge those. Those who Judge seem to build a Tower and stand there forever judging those who pass by. I did not write this with any particular person in my mind. I can probably name hundreds of people like this. And it is easier to write with one person in mind. That makes the writing more personal to me and helps me write with emotion. I will never call anyone out because I believe people can change. So please don't be offended by this Post, if you see yourself in it then just remember I can see my own self in it as well.

My favorite Blog by far is Dancer
Dancer is written really from a personal standpoint. I really hope that it can capture your thoughts on its point.
Here again even more so it is written with someone in mind, but I will not call them out because I care to much for them. I really hope that it will help you to understand the frustration of being fleeting and whimsical. I am a huge believer in being sincere in your words and actions. That is essentially what I am asking of the Dancer in this Post.

Cold Warmth
This is written about a point I was at in my life, though it appears very dark in context I learned so much from that time in my life I would not have in any different. I believe the post speaks for its self. 

Wilderness Friends 
This is a Post I believe anyone can relate to. We have all been in the Wilderness and we know what we meet there. I don't condone staying with those mentioned in the post, but I really was hoping to catch the despair of a wilderness experience.

If you want an explanation of a particular blog comment below and I will put it in the next edition.

Here are a few links to posts of interest:
Flower 
Alone in the Crowd
Pointless Apology
Mutual Respect

All Blogs are copyright of Nathan Sheen 2010.
You may not copy a post in full without permission from Nate Sheen. You must get permission from Nate Sheen if you use more than one sentence form any publication on this site  in your publication. All usages of Nate Sheen's writings must be sourced. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home