This is a Blog that is the behind the scenes blog on the World In My View Blog.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Why I write World in My View

I want to clear the air out there (maybe).
About why I write World in My View, and some of the reasons behind the poems and other genres posted.

Writing is one of my few hobbies I truly feel passionate about.

The reason I write is to tap into emotions and feelings that other authors feel to reach. Or are to afraid to even touch.

Many of my Poems are written from a personal life experience in the past. Yes and some are written with people in mind.
That said I don't write with any animosity toward any person. The way that you live and act is your own choice. It is not up to me to decide how you should live that is between you and God.
I don't pretend to think that I know your life or your pain.
I simply write how I see this world from my perspective.
And I a invite you to share your perspective with me any time.
And that is the World in My View

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home