This is a Blog that is the behind the scenes blog on the World In My View Blog.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Inspiration

Can I just say...
Thank you for the inspiration!
Negative and positive experiences inspire me to write.
Playing with words is a lovely hobby, I really have come to love what I am doing here!

Ok so I recently joined Deviant Art. I didn't like it at first but I gave it a second look over and I am finding it rather awesome! You can look me up there I am ~Narn123. I am shying away from the Facebook posting of my poetry. It seems that my friends there do not quite understand poetry and prose.
I really am I just set on posting here and on Deviant now.

So other news if you are a reader of any of my material for any amount of time. I just got a new job which is awesome! It was sad leaving my last job it was the second hardest decision I have ever made.
I am now a Sales Rep for Culligan Water which again I will say is Awesome!
I am all about "Awesome" right now. And that is because I have decided to become a nerdfighter! if you don't know what that is Click here~~! This is the new community I have joined that just goes to prove how awesome I really am!
So really thank you all for being honest, sour, creepy, friendly, loving, super, cool, awesome, dastardly, horrid, and or any other emotion you have displayed to me.
You are an inspiration!
Don't forget to be awesome and please follow me on the main blog!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home